George Ellis is an emeritus professor of applied mathematics at the University of Cape Town. He has authored or contributed to a number of books, and he has won numerous awards, including the 2004 Templeton Prize.
- Integral Studies and Practical Consequences
- Human Becoming: Phylogeny and Ontogeny of Affective Social Behaviour
- The Dialogue — Where It Stands Today and Why It Matters
- On Rationality and Emotion, Faith and Hope
- Does Religion Make Bad Scientists?
- GEORGE ELLIS WINS 2004 TEMPLETON PRIZE
- Reflections on Key Books
- Ellis acceptance of the Templeton Prize, March 17, 2004
- Neural Development: Affective and Immune System Influences
- True Complexity and the Associated Ontology
- Alternative Covenants
- Reductionism Reconsidered
- Toy Universes
- Toy Universe